Get the Skills to Be An Accounting and Payroll Professional
Morning, Afternoon & Evening Online Classes Available
43 Week* Accounting and Payroll Administration Program
Accounting and Payroll Administration is vital for all Accounting Clerks, Bookkeepers and Accounts Payable/Receivable professionals who play an important role in the finance system to keep offices running smoothly.
If you are organized, enjoy helping others and are looking to get established in a steady, professional career in a short time, then obtaining an Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma could be an excellent opportunity.
Use Your Own Device Credit Program available starting September for October and November starts.
- Nov 2nd, 2020Accounting and Payroll Administration: Self-Paced Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 Careers in finance and accounting are always in demand and are essential to the proper running of any enterprise. Train for this rewarding and established occupation and feel secure about your future.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/apa-986662074-hero.jpgBredin College
- Nov 9th, 2020Accounting and Payroll Administration: Online Morning Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 Careers in finance and accounting are always in demand and are essential to the proper running of any enterprise. Train for this rewarding and established occupation and feel secure about your future.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/apa-986662074-hero.jpgBredin College
- Jan 11th, 2021Accounting and Payroll Administration: Online Evening & Morning Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 Careers in finance and accounting are always in demand and are essential to the proper running of any enterprise. Train for this rewarding and established occupation and feel secure about your future.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/apa-986662074-hero.jpgBredin College
The best way to see if Bredin College is the right fit for you is come in and tour the school. You can tour our facilities and meet with both students and instructors. Schedule a tour now or Get more info.
Become a Qualified Accounting Professional
The Accounting and Payroll Administration Diploma program from Bredin College provides the hands-on training, practical experience and industry support it takes to pursue a rewarding career in accounting, without spending years in school.
Classes are led by dedicated instructors with years of experience working in the field. As a student, you will train on industry-current software and get up-to-date skills in areas employers look for, including:
- Keyboarding & Introduction to Computers
- Accounting Principles I & II
- Payroll Fundamentals I & II
- Office Procedures
- Microsoft Office Skills – Outlook, Word Core and Excel Core, Excel Expert, Access
- Business Writing
- Computerized Accounting
- Sage 50 and QuickBooks
- And more!
Plus, you will complete a 4-week practicum in a corporate and/or business setting. Through this exposure, you will gain greater awareness of the specific responsibilities and daily experience of professionals in the field.
Don’t Miss a Beat! Stay Home and Continue Your Education With Live, Interactive Online Classes
Bredin is here to help you complete your program during this extraordinary time. We have adapted to an online delivery method, so you do not experience interruption to your education and career goals.
Learn about how you can take advantage of our live, interactive online classes with individual support given by expert instructors tailored to your learning needs.
As a graduate of this program you will have the knowledge and ability required to obtain entry-level employment in a variety of interesting positions, including:
- Financial Analyst
- Accounts Receivable
- Payable Clerk
Financial positions are typically available in government offices, clinics, law offices, and many service businesses.
Accounting and Payroll Administration students at Bredin take part in a 4-week practicum through trusted college partners who understand the value of Bredin’s training. Gain on-the-job experience working alongside financial professionals.
A professional practicum can be a great way to get a feel for your new career and make helpful industry connections before you graduate.
Is a Career as an Accounting Professional Right for You? Take the Bredin "Accounting Professional Career Training Readiness Quiz"
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you will get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you are best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
Get Help to Fund Your Education
Education is one of the most important investments you can make. Don’t let your financial situation stand in the way of your education. Many students require some form of financial assistance.
The dedicated Financial Aid team at Bredin College will help you through the financing process and discuss funding options with you such as Student Aid, personal line of credit or loan, or RESP’s. They will take time to personally assist in determining which financial option is right for you. Once this is decided they work with you to help secure funding before starting your program.
I am grateful for all the support and encouragement from the lovely people of Bredin College, Spruce Grove. I will always remember their kindness and unending patience in helping each student to succeed.
Get the Support of a Proven Employment Leader
Our roots are in employment solutions. Our parent company, Bredin Centre for Learning, has been an employment leader in Alberta for over 40 years. We’ve helped thousands of people get the tools and support it takes to secure rewarding professional positions.
As a Bredin College student and graduate, you will benefit from the resources and rich network of employer connections we’ve developed over the years. Our Career Placement staff have the skills to help you every step of the way, from developing a standout resume to job hunting, interview techniques and more!
Is a Rewarding Career in Accounting and Payroll Administration Right for You? Get More Info…
If you are interested in learning more about a career as an Accounting and Payroll Administration Professional and exploring whether Bredin College is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
A helpful Admissions Representative would be happy to answer any questions you have.
For immediate questions, call:
*Program length when completed in normal time.