Professional Career Training Programs
Hands-On Medical Office Assistant and Office Assistant Training
You’ll feel confident about your future attending a college whose parent company – Bredin Centre for Learning – has been an employment leader in Alberta for over 40 years. Bredin College understands what skills employers look for and adapts program material based on current job requirements. So when you graduate, you’ll have the right skills to pursue your career.
With campuses located across Alberta in major job markets, you can choose where you learn and set yourself up with the best opportunities to start a career.
- Sep 4thMicrosoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Office Specialist Bredin College - Edmonton 9th Floor 10004 – 104 Avenue NW Edmonton AB Canada T5J 0K1
- Sep 4thMedical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk: Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk Bredin College - Edmonton 9th Floor 10004 – 104 Avenue NW Edmonton AB Canada T5J 0K1
- Sep 4thComputerized Accounting: Computerized Accounting Bredin College - Red Deer 5010 - 43 Street, 5th Floor Red Deer AB Canada T4N 6H2
- Sep 4thCommunity Support Worker: Community Support Worker Bredin College - Edmonton 9th Floor 10004 – 104 Avenue NW Edmonton AB Canada T5J 0K1
- Sep 4thApplied Digital Marketing: Applied Digital Marketing Bredin College - Edmonton 9th Floor 10004 – 104 Avenue NW Edmonton AB Canada T5J 0K1
Careers in finance and accounting are always in demand and are essential to the proper running of any enterprise. Train for this rewarding and established occupation and feel secure about your future.
Applied Digital Marketing
Learn the skills needed to overcome today's digital marketing challenges and successfully manage the online presence of organizations. With skills in SEO, affiliate content marketing, social media strategy and more, you will gain a wide skillset fit for many digital marketing positions.
Community Support Worker
The Community Support Worker Diploma Program from Bredin College provides the hands-on training, practical experience and industry support it takes to pursue a rewarding career support without spending years in school.
Not Sure What Program is Right For You? We Can Help!
A friendly and knowledgeable Bredin College Admissions Advisor would be happy to answer any questions you have. You can even experience first-hand what sets Bredin College apart from other colleges and universities by booking a tour today.