Basic Entrance Requirements
Bredin College students come from all walks of life. We try to make our education as accessible to students as possible. Please review the following entrance requirements:
- Alberta high school diploma or equivalent verified by the original transcript
- Students must meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Out of school for one year
- At least 18 years of age prior to admission
- 33 credits towards an Alberta high school diploma or equivalent verified by the original transcript
- Pass an Aptitude Test chosen by Bredin College
- Foreign Trained Degree and a CLB of 6 or higher
Practicum Requirements (Medical Office Administration Only)
- Negative criminal record check
- Completed immunization report showing current, up-to-date immunizations including Hepatitis B and free of communicable diseases, meeting industry requirements.
Our Career Counselors will look at your background, education and experience to determine the best way for you to apply.
If you have any questions about the entrance requirements, please contact our career counselors at 780-784-2020 (Edmonton), 780-784-2020 (Calgary), 780-784-2020 (Spruce Grove), or 587-273-0225 (Red Deer) or fill out the form on this page.