Career-Focused Training. Personalized Learning Approach. Ongoing Career Services Support. Discover the Bredin Difference…
For over 40 years, Bredin College has been helping thousands of motivated individuals gain the skills, confidence, and experience it takes to pursue a professional career in Business or Health Care.
In as little as 6 months*, you can be fully prepared for the right career with our support and personalized training. You will receive industry-responsive, hands-on education that can be accessed in-person at one of our 4 Alberta campuses, or remotely for those looking for flexible options.
- Apr 12thMedical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk: Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk - Morning Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 Get the hands-on clinical and administrative training to be an asset to any medical office. Feel confident and fully prepared to join this fast-growing field.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/medical-office-assistant-hero.jpgBredin College
- Apr 12thCommunity Support Worker: Community Support Worker - Afternoon Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 If you are organized, enjoy helping others and are looking to get established in a steady, professional career in a short time, a Diploma in Community Support could be an excellent opportunity.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/csw-hero-1750.jpgBredin College
- Apr 12thAccounting and Payroll Administration: Accounting and Payroll Administration - Morning Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 Careers in finance and accounting are always in demand and are essential to the proper running of any enterprise. Train for this rewarding and established occupation and feel secure about your future.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/apa-986662074-hero.jpgBredin College
- Apr 15thOffice Assistant: Office Assistant - Self-Paced Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 Start a rewarding career as an Office Assistant to have the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries. You will learn the up-to-date skills that are valuable in today's modern office.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/adobestock_177690413-hero.jpgBredin College
- May 10thLegal Assistant: Legal Assistant - Evening Bredin College - Calgary 500, 744 - 4th Avenue SW Calgary AB Canada T2P 3T4 Launch an exciting legal career and take advantage of growing opportunities in this field. Get the skills to make a smooth transition into any professional law office in well under 1 year*.https://bredincollege.ca/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/legal-assistant-hero.jpgBredin College
Live, Remote Instruction!
We’re Still Open – Invest In Your Future While Staying Safe At Home. Here’s How We Can Help!
- New, Interim Virtual Classrooms
- Same Expert-Led, Accredited Courses
- Extra Support & Career Consultants Always Available
These uncertain times don’t mean that you need to put your goals on hold. You can take this moment to be productive, proactive and get yourself ahead for when the world gets back on its feet!
Supportive and Personalized Education
Bredin College provides you with professional guidance and instruction that supports your employment and career advancement. We work one-on-one with prospective students to understand their needs, potential barriers to success, and to determine which of our programs is best suited for them.
Connecting You to Opportunities
Bredin College is a trusted name amongst top employers. We are continuously building relationships with businesses across Alberta to connect our students to the relevant market and employment opportunities that support their success. We are always growing our pool of employers to ensure our students have access to quality practicum placements.
Short and Accessible Programs
At Bredin College, our classes are hands-on and can be delivered in-person and virtually. Programs can be completed in 6-12 months*, so you can finish your training in less time than with traditional colleges, and we equip you with your own laptop to facilitate your learning. We strive to be accessible by making our programs affordable and providing funding options, if necessary.
Not Sure if You are Ready for Career Training? Find Out! Take the Bredin College “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you will get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you are best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now.
I’m almost 3 months studying in Bredin and I can definitely say that I made the right choice. I’ve already gained lot of knowledge and skills since the instructor is very informative. The College is well equipped with educational staff, the classrooms are very comfortable and conductive for learning. The Director, instructors and other staff are very approachable, considerate and supportive. I appreciate Ms. Nuella being a kind and good hearted teacher to us. I would recommend Bredin College because it has a great learning environment.
Is a Rewarding Career in Business or Health Care Right For You? Get More Info…
If you are interested in learning more about careers in Business or Health Care and exploring whether Bredin College is right for you, fill out the form to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call:
*Program length when completed in normal time.
Empowering, Invested, Caring – Discover the Bredin College Difference
With 4 convenient campuses in Edmonton, Spruce Grove, Red Deer and Calgary, our flexible schedules, affordable programs and supportive faculty will get you on the path to a career you love!