Hands-On Medical & Business Training in as Little as 24 Weeks*
Bredin College has helped thousands of people get the skills it takes to thrive in rewarding modern careers. Our parent company, Bredin Centre for Learning, has provided local businesses with skilled employees for over 40 years, so Bredin is a trusted name among top employers.
If you’re ready for a brighter future, Bredin College can give you the skills and ongoing support it takes to pursue a rewarding career in 24-41 weeks* .
- May 20thMedical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk: Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk Bredin College (Spruce Grove) 131 1st Avenue #101 Spruce Grove AB Canada T7X 3C7
- Jun 17thCommunity Support Worker: Community Support Worker Bredin College (Red Deer) 5010 - 43 Street, 5th Floor Red Deer AB Canada T4N 6H2
- Sep 2ndMicrosoft Office Specialist: Microsoft Office Specialist Bredin College (Red Deer) 5010 - 43 Street, 5th Floor Red Deer AB Canada T4N 6H2
- Sep 2ndMedical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk: Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk Bredin College (Red Deer) 5010 - 43 Street, 5th Floor Red Deer AB Canada T4N 6H2
- Sep 2ndApplied Digital Marketing: Applied Digital Marketing Bredin College (Red Deer) 5010 - 43 Street, 5th Floor Red Deer AB Canada T4N 6H2
Career Training Opportunities
Careers in finance and accounting are always in demand and are essential to the proper running of any enterprise. Train for this rewarding and established occupation and feel secure about your future.
Applied Digital Marketing
Learn the skills needed to overcome today's digital marketing challenges and successfully manage the online presence of organizations. With skills in SEO, affiliate content marketing, social media strategy and more, you will gain a wide skillset fit for many digital marketing positions.
Community Support Worker
The Community Support Worker Diploma Program from Bredin College provides the hands-on training, practical experience and industry support it takes to pursue a rewarding career support without spending years in school.
Get Ahead in Less Time
At Bredin College, programs are taught in small classes by industry experienced instructors who work in the field. You’ll learn hands-on, so you get a high-quality education in less time than in traditional colleges. You’ll feel confident pursuing your career knowing you have the skills employers are looking for.
5 Ways Bredin College Can Make a Difference in Your Education
Bredin College programs are designed to get you the skills you need to get a job. When we started over 40 years ago, we had your best interests in mind.
More specifically, we designed programs so:
- They’re taught by high quality and experienced instructors
- You receive hands-on career focused training
- They’re short – without sacrificing quality – which allows you to begin pursuing employment quickly
- You get real-world, on-the-job experience through professional practicum opportunities
- You feel fully supported by dedicated Career Services Advisors as you pursue employment
These 5 qualities give Bredin College a very high employment success rate, and give you the skills that employers value.
Take the First Step…
For more information on Bredin College career training opportunities and to explore if this is a good fit for you, fill out the form on this page or call Edmonton (780-784-2020), Calgary (780-784-2020), Spruce Grove (780-784-2020), or Red Deer (587-273-0225) now to speak with our friendly Admissions Advisors today.
* Program length when completed in normal time.