Short, High-Quality Programs | Small Classes | Top-Notch Practicum Placements
At Bredin College, you will get industry-relevant, hands-on education and personalized one-on-one student support to get you into the right career fast.
If you’re ready for a brighter future, Bredin College can give you the skills and ongoing support it takes to pursue a rewarding career in 24-42 weeks* .
- Sep 9thMedical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk: Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk Bredin College (Edmonton) 9th Floor 10004 – 104 Avenue NW Edmonton AB Canada T5J 0K1
- Sep 9thMedical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk: Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk Bredin College (Red Deer) 5010 - 43 Street, 5th Floor Red Deer AB Canada T4N 6H2
- Sep 30thMedical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk: Medical Office Assistant with Unit Clerk Bredin College (Edmonton) 9th Floor 10004 – 104 Avenue NW Edmonton AB Canada T5J 0K1
Career Training Opportunities
Careers in finance and accounting are always in demand and are essential to the proper running of any enterprise. Train for this rewarding and established occupation and feel secure about your future.
Get Ahead in Less Time
At Bredin College, programs are taught in small classes by industry experienced instructors who work in the field. You’ll learn hands-on, so you get a high-quality education in less time than in traditional colleges. You’ll feel confident pursuing your career knowing you have the skills employers are looking for.
Get the Bredin College Advantage
Bredin College programs are designed to get you the skills you need to get a job. When we started over 40 years ago, we had your best interests in mind.
Some of the ways Bredin will set you up for success:
- Short, high-quality career programs – With hands-on curriculum and high-quality teaching, be prepared to experience another kind of learning.
- Small class sizes and personalized tutoring in an active learning environment – If you have doubts about succeeding think again, we will challenge you to succeed!
- Industry-experienced instructors – Our instructors specialize in teaching adults with various learning needs; they’ll always give you extra support if you need it.
- Affordable programs (funding options available) – Our programs are very competitive, and you get lots of extra offerings, including your very own laptop.
- Practicum placements with top organizations/companies in Alberta – We find you the best practicum placements, so you can secure a great job once you graduate.
These qualities give Bredin College a very high employment success rate, and give you the skills that employers value.
Take the First Step…
For more information on Bredin College career training opportunities and to explore if this is a good fit for you, fill out the form on this page or call Edmonton (780-784-2020), Spruce Grove (780-784-2020), or Red Deer (403-967-1070) now to speak with our friendly Admissions Advisors today.
* Program length when completed in normal time.